Below is an overview of our policies and rules for the Breakwater Inn sound front building and Fisherman’s Quarters. If you have a question about a policy, please make sure to ask and clarify before booking your room.
• Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit covering all charges for the first night reserved. Early departures are considered as cancellations of reserved days, and are subject to appropriate charges and immediate payment.
• Notification of cancellation is required at least 48 hours prior to arrival for refund of the deposit with a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within the 48 hour period will result in forfeiture of the full deposit.
• Multiple room reservations should be in the name of the person who is paying. The person whose name is on the reservation is responsible for full payment. Split fees among party members will have to be settled between them.
• There is a third person charge of $10 per person per night. Guests over the age of 18 are considered a third person.
• Check in is after 3:00 pm. Check out is prior to 11:00 am.
• Pets are allowed in the Fisherman’s Quarters only. There is a $50 per stay pet fee.
• A 15% discount is offered for a stay of five or more nights.
• Weekends have a two night minimum during in season. Holiday weekends also have a two night minimum.